An Exclusive Offer For You
USA GEAR DSLR Camera Backpack with Padded Dividers, Tripod Holder, Laptop Compartment, Rain Cover and Accessory Storage Compatible with Cameras from Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax and More
80 % off
About the product
- COMFORTABLE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS make this an easy to carry travel bag for digital SLR cameras , laptops , tripods and more
- PADDED, COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE INTERIOR and zippered compartment (16.5"L x 10.5"W) for laptops/notebooks (can fit up to a 15.6" Laptop) , tablets , books and more
- SIDEWAYS ORIENTATION FRONT OPENING with quick access buckle limiter that allows you to limit the opening to the main compartment for safe , quick access to your camera
- RAIN COVER, TRIPOD HOLDER AND MORE including accessory pockets and tripod strap with leg pocket for serious versatility
- QUALITY DESIGN fits many cameras with Internal Dimensions of 11" x 10.5" x 6" / Waist straps adjust up to 14 inches ; shoulder straps adjust up to 45 inches
What Our Customers Are Saying
Was able to put my extra lenses in, well padded, god compartment sizes
It's a great bag and came earlier than expected.
I usually never leave reviews. Too much of a hassle... But this bag really is great and it came earlier than expected which was awesome. It's how it looks on Amazon and does what it says and its made my job waaaaaaay easier. Also I like the way it looks. I dig gray.
Purchased this to carry camera equipment with extra lenses and microphones. Great bag. You can organize the I side to fit pieces individually.
Why are you running this promotion?
We're running this sale to spread the word about this product. Promotions like this help us get the word out and increase our product's popularity on Amazon.
Can I trust you?
How can I use my coupon on Amazon?
You can add your coupon code during your checkout on Amazon. You'll receive detailed instructions once you've claimed your coupon.
Does this include free shipping?
If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, or if your order exceeds $25, you'll get free shipping.
What Are You Waiting For?