An Exclusive Offer For You!
75% OFF VITAMIN C
75MYVITAC at checkout.
75% OFF VITAMIN C
75MYVITAC at checkout.
- Wanna build a healthier you? APOLLO SUN Vitamin C boosts immunity and encourages healthy joints and skin. 🍎
We are here to support your nutritional goals! Take advantage of this exclusive offer and get 75% off of APOLLO SUN Vitamin C . 💪
- APOLLO SUN Vitamin C capsules are Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal and Gluten-Free.🔥
- Check out our 5-star reviews for yourself and see what everybody is raving about. 🏆
- 100% money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. No questions asked. Give us a try, you won't be disappointed! 💯
$ 9.75 off
Sale ends in
- - - -
WHY SUPPLEMENT WITH APOLLO SUN?
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER: Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system. Vitamin C helps produce collagen and is crucial for skin, bone, and joint health..
- THE PERFECT BLEND: APOLLO SUN Vitamin C capsules are a synergistic blend of Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavonoids, and Rutin. Not only do you get 1000 mg Vitamin C, but also 100 mg of Bioflavonoids and 25mg of Rutin which helps support vitamin C utilization.
- INCREDIBLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Vitamin C helps the body utilize many nutrients, including folic acid and iron; Our vitamin c vegan supplement also plays a significant role in amino acid metabolism and neurotransmitter synthesis.
- THE CLEANEST VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENTS: Our Vitamin C 1000 mg capsules are vegan, non GMO, and Vegetarian. They are not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- MADE WITH LOVE IN THE USA: GMP assurance ensures every aspect of the manufacturing process is examined, including laboratory and testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Super high potency.
Seems like a good product. I haven’t really ever taken vitamin c alone but thought i should start.
vitamin c is good for you
I always use vitamin c
Affordable and potent
Supper potent as I as it has allowed me to be cold free!!
Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids
I started taking vitamin C when Linus Pauling, a two-time Nobel Prize winner, advocated vitamin C as a means of reducing the incidence of colds. I have found that I get few colds compared to other people. However that is not a very large or scientific sample.The Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University now takes a more moderate view "Regular supplementation with vitamin C (0.25 to 2 g/day) did not reduce the incidence of colds in the general population (23 trials); however, in participants undergoing heavy physical stress (e.g., marathon runners, skiers, or soldiers in subarctic conditions), vitamin C supplementation halved the incidence of colds (5 trials). A benefit of regular vitamin C supplementation was also seen in the duration of colds, with a greater benefit in children than in adults: The pooled effect of vitamin C supplementation was a 14% reduction in cold duration in children and an 8% reduction in adults."The Mayo Clinic view is consistent "Taking oral vitamin C supplements won't prevent the common cold. However, there's some evidence that when people who regularly take vitamin C supplements get a cold, the illness lasts fewer days and symptoms are less severe. Starting a vitamin C supplement only after you develop a cold is of no help."The Apollo Vitamin C is a convenient way to get the vitamin. They contain 1000 mg of Vitamin C, 100 mg of Citrus Bioflavonoids, and Rutin in addition. The capsules are the same size as many other supplements. They are easy to swallow. I intend to continue taking my vitamin C using these capsules.
Like the effect, but it's a big pill
I take Vitamin C supplements every day, throughout the year. It helps with energy and immune health. I usually take chewable tablets, but decided to try these pills. They are pretty large, so some may have challenges swallowing them, but 1,000mg is what you want in terms of dosing. Bioflavinoids are antioxidants used to treat allergies, viruses, and inflammatory issues (arthritis, etc.). Rutin is used to strengthen blood vessels and helps with varicose veins, internal bleeding, hemorrhoids, and to prevent strokes due to broken veins or arteries (hemorrhagic strokes). I can't yet speak for the impact/efficacy of the Bioflavinoids and Rutin, but the Vitamin C has the typical effect consistent with prior supplements I've used.
1,000 mg in a large capsule.
I take Vitamin C everyday, 365 days a year. I have to take at least 1,000 mg a day and these are just what I need. These are large capsules so if you have trouble swallowing larger pills, please be aware. Securely packaged to prevent tampering.
Can I trust you?
If you trust Amazon, you can trust us. The entire purchase will be handled by Amazon, meaning you'll have access to Amazon's world-class customer service and refund policy.
Does this include free shipping?
If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, or if your order exceeds $25, you'll get free shipping from Amazon. If you select ships from and sold by MindEyes, your order will also ship for free and there is no minimum purchase required.